Let's see what did I do...
Went over to ml's place on Sunday and stayed there till Wednesday.
Met up with YJ on mon lepak in ml's place and then went out for lunch ahd korean food in woo ga chon and then went bowling and played pool after that... and then went back to her place and lepak some more and then went to look out point... the view was awesome!!
Then on tuesday went out to pav and met up with aunty J for lunch at the dragon I and had the cutest red bean bun!! XD And then met up with YJ first and then KV and ZW... Went to Redbox for K and then went back to ml's place and that night went to pasar malam... then wednesday was a bit more relax
Now am back in Kajang and free as hell till mother comes then it'll be hectic week all the way till I start uni!
Oh, btw I'M OFFICIALLY AN UNI STUDENT STUDYING IN AMC AT TAS!!