Her B'day cake!!!!
Today is me littlest sista’s b’day!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEAGAN!!!! We celebrated her b’day yesterday because it fell on a
Monday… so a bit difficult to celebrate her b’day!!! We got her a cake and had steamboat for lunch…. She brought another cake today as well to share with her friends in her kinder…
ICE-CREAM cake man!!! Haih, that girl is really one lucky girl I tell you!!! Got so many pressies from all of us!! I got her a few alphabet and counting books, and then my 2nd sister got her a money box, my 3rd sister got her a sketch book and my mum and dad gave her a whole
Winnie the Pooh set!!! Yesterday was a day filled with
POOH bear because I think it runs in the family all 4 of us sisters love
MR. WINNIE THE POOH bear!!! Okay, enough of words, time for PICCYS!!!

Cutting her cake

The swan I made for her!

All her pressies

eating POOH's head!!