today's feelings, when i see that somebody, that somebody just lights up my day! and
always be yourself never stop and never think of stopping!
sorry guys! was to busy with school tests and works and other stuffs, didn;t have time to chat and update the blog! Yesterday I went out some more so haih, busy busy busy! like a bee! haha... lol or as you guys say loool..... :) nothing much to say actually besides the fact that I talked to him today!! YAY!! i mean msg la, but it is still talking! haha! and boy is he an early sleeper... no kid! he sleeps earlier than i do! seriously! haha! I shall try and take some pics of him but i doubt that it'll work... cause he is camera shy and girl shy... but still got like so many girls that like him and happyily saying i am one of them... lol
anyway it's like 10pm here so i better sleep cause i have to go for a jab tomorrow... some vaccination of some sort... haih! so boring and painfull! haih! anyway, i have to go! so hope fully i shall see you guys online soon! hopefully! And by the way Shan I got the universities brochures for you i'll be mailing them to you i guess maybe ASAP! when i get the time to go get the stamp duty and all.... so wait for it! And let me know how long did it take to reach there...offline msg or sms me, kay! see ya!